Sixteenth Church of Christ Scientist
Incorporated as a branch church in 1914, Sixteenth Church broke ground in Rogers Park at 7077 N. Ashland Avenue in 1922 and held its inaugural service in 1924. The church moved to a new facility in West Ridge, at 7036 N. Ridge Boulevard in 1985 with the first service being held at Thanksgiving 1986.
Address was listed at 7036 N. Ridge Boulevard in 1919 Rogers Park Directory, page 16.
This church was included in the 2005 Annual Fall House Tour.
A second address for this church was 1540 W. Touhy Avenue