Scholl, Frank

From HistoryWiki

Frank Scholl Soundex Code S400

Frank Scholl was the second owner of 2226 W. Pratt Boulevard (1926-1934).

Frank was the brother of Dr. William M. Scholl who founded the company, Dr. Scholl’s, in 1904 after patenting an arch support. Frank directed the company’s overseas operations.

This house was featured on the 1996 Annual Fall House Tour and the 2013 Annual House Tour.