Michael Cudahy Science Hall
The building was dedicated Sunday, April 28, 1912.
The building was named for Michael J. Cudahy
The Michael Cudahy Science Hall is the building on the campus with what appears to be an observatory dome on top. In fact, no telescope was ever installed due to the occlusion of stellar objects by the light pollution of Chicago.