Korean United Presbyterian Church
Temple Mizpah was founded in 1919 by a group of people in Rogers Park interested in Liberal or Reformed Judaism. From a small group of some twenty odd families, it grew to over 500. Acquiring property on the southwest corner of Morse Avenue and Ashland Avenue, the Community House was erected in September 1924.
The building was sold and is now the Korean United Presbyterian Church.