Capital City Art Glass Company

From HistoryWiki

Capital City Art Glass Company Soundex Code C134

Capital City Art Glass Company Glass

November 1893 the Von Gerichten Brothers moved their company, Birmingham Art Glass Company, to Columbus, Ohio, changing the name to Capital City Art Glass Company. The 1895-96 Columbus City Directory lists the first Columbus address for the company as 428 South High Street and both Von Gerichten brothers were listed with home addresses on Kossuth Street in German Village.

The name Capital City Art Glass Company did not last long, by 1898 the Von Gerichten brothers had once again changed their company's name, this time giving it their own name: The Von Gerichten Art Glass Company.