Northeast corner of Clark and Randolph Streets
Architects: Burnham and Root
Destroyed 1949 to make way for the Union Bus Terminal
A brick and terra cotta enveloping a steel and wrought iron frame, the Ashland Block was compared in architectural design and integrity to the Great Northern Hotel. The original Corinthian cornice was later replaced by a plain brick parapet.
Beach & Beach, 1911
William Dillon, 1911.
Judge Ben Mayhew Smith, 1911.
Ashland Drug Company, 1917.