Charles Aaron Attorney-at-Law of 76 W. Monroe Street, was born on Sunday, December 28, 1890, in New York City. Since 1912 he has been a member of the law firm of Henry J. and Charles Aaron. He is a Director of the Drovers Trust and Savings Bank; Fort Dearborn Safe Deposit Company; and the Liberty Car and Equipment. He is a member of the City Club and Standard Club; Chicago Bar Association; and Chicago Law Institute.
Herringshaws city 1919, 1919, page 33.