2054 W. Pratt Boulevard
2054 W. Pratt Boulevard is one of the oldest houses on the block. It was designed by prominent Architect Robert E. Seyfarth for Charles W. Moore, a member of the Edgewater Golf Club and a contractor who built a house for himself next door. This house is done in the Colonial Revival style that was popular in the Midwest and East between 1910 and 1930, with a Classical portico at the entrance.
The Moores celebrated the opening of their new house with an informal dance for 40 friends at the Edgewater Golf Course. For a time this home served as the Hellenic Christian Center. The front portico was likely a later addition.
The current owner is in the process of a major remodel, so the house is not currently open for tours.