Take part in a Community Shopping Event that’s a 3-way win for the Holidays.
- You find unique, high-quality gifts for everyone on your list when you shop in-person or online.
- You help Ten Thousand Villages in Evanston fulfill its mission: to provide vital, fair wage income for people in the developing world by marketing their handmade products and sharing their artisan stories. The more they sell, the more families they support.
- Your purchases support the Rogers Park/West Ridge Historical Society, because we are credited with 15% of every dollar you spend during the 48 hour-event.
Here’s How to Shop the Event
Get a special look at the store and its offerings by tuning in to our online event on Zoom. Click Here To Join the Zoom at 7 p.m. on December 14.
On December 15 or 16, you can come into the shop at 915 Chicago Avenue, 10-am to 5 pm. To enter the store, you must wear a mask. Note that this is a new location for Ten Thousand Villages Evanston.
Shop any time during the event at tenthousandvillagesevanston.com, Just make your selections. Then, before you check out, type “Community Shopping Event” into the Search Bar. Use the Drop-Down menu to choose an option and click on “RPHS Dec 14-16.” Add the item to your cart and proceed to Checkout. There, you can choose to have your items shipped to you, or select Curbside Pickup. Your Order Confirmation will provide full details for pickup.
Some things to know:
- Ten Thousand Villages has moved to 915 Chicago Ave.
- Not all the items in the store are on the website, so to get the full experience, you should plan to shop in person
- There will be some items shown during the Zoom event that are not on the website.
- RPWRHS will only receive credit for your purchases if you indicate you are shopping on our behalf, in person or online.